Sadly, there comes a time when most bikers acknowledge they need to put their bikes away for the winter. In case you've missed the signs, here's how you'll know it's time.
1. Yours hands look like this after you've been riding:
Even when you wear your giant gloves.
2. Your bike looks like this in the morning when you're leaving for work:
Nobody has time for this at 8am. And just think about how cold that seat is going to be.
3. When people inside their cars are having a hard time.
Even they are cold and scared.
4. When drivers start to look at you like this:
They used to hate you, remember? Now they just feel sad and concerned.
5. When you fall off your bike and look like this:
I mean, that full bodysuit is flattering and all, but you are definitely going to feel that in the morning.