Everything you wanted to know about the insidetoronto.com events calendar
Signing up to insidetoronto.com
In this video, we show you the steps to signing up to insidetoronto.com
The events calendar at insidetoronto.com is a popular website feature. To better serve you, we've compiled a list of helpful hints and instructions for submitting your events as well as a list of calendar features that you can use. We've also added a pair of how-to videos: one on how to sign up for the site, and the second on how to submit an event.
If you wish to submit an event, you must register as a user. Click here to register.
If you're already registered, click here to login.
If you wish to submit an event but need some additional assistance, you can download our easy-to-follow instructions here in PDF format.
TIPS FOR SUBMITTING YOUR EVENTS
• The earlier you submit the better for maximum exposure. You can always add additional information later.
• Avoid using all caps.
• To save yourself time, check and see if the event venue is already in our system by typing the first few letters into the venue field. If it’s in our system, the venue details will automatically flow in.
• Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory.
• IT'S ALL ABOUT TORONTO: We have approximately 3,500 venues across the city already in our system for users to access -- and that number continues to grow.
• IT'S VISUAL: You can upload photos and video with your events, and each event comes with its own locator map.
• IT'S SHAREABLE: There are sharing options for your event on several social media platforms.
• IT'S FLEXIBLE & CONVENIENT: Our repeat event function is a time-saver.