When it comes to exploring the past, whether it be recent or ancient, Canadians have many choices.
There are many fine museums throughout the country, offering us glimpses of the past in terms of history, society, art and even dinosaurs. These museums and galleries provide insights into our collective past. You can check out the bones of a dinosaur, see how people lived in past eras, explore the civilizations that have made Canada and look at how the arts have enriched our lives.
Here's a list of the top 10 museums in Canada, prepared by www.canoe.com.
1. Canada Science and Technology Museum, Ottawa
2. Art Gallery of Ontario, Toronto
3. Glenbow Museum, Calgary
4. Royal Ontario Museum, Toronto
5. Royal Tyrell Museum of Paleontology, Drumheller, Alberta
6. Royal BC Museum, Victoria
7. Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, Montreal
8. Canadian Museum of Civilization, Ottawa
9. Bata Shoe Museum, Toronto
10. Museum of Anthropology
To see more Canada 150 lists, quizzes and articles click here.