Hitchcock suspense movie helps detect awareness in patient in vegetative...
Ever since they were little, Bela, Gabriel and Basilio Fernando Ferreira...
Words at this time are hard for anybody, when tumours, the...
U.S. government, WHO seek ways to expand production of Ebola drugs,...
The Scarborough Hospital – General campus
3050 Lawrence Ave. E.
3030 Birchmount Rd.
• The Scarborough Hospital’s new CEO to start job early
• LHIN puts The Scarborough Hospital’s plans for change on hold
• Ontario Nurses Association rep warns of service cuts if Scarborough hospitals merge
• Merger of Scarborough's hospitals approved by TSH board
• Beary Merry Christmas
• Scarborough hospitals approve agreement towards merging
• Pieces of broken hospital merger plan to be examined at CentralEast LHIN meeting
• Duchess of York, Lady Sarah Ferguson to speak at Scarborough hospital gala
• The Scarborough Hospital hosts cricket tourney to raise funds for cancer care
Rouge Valley Health System
Rouge Valley Centenary site
2867 Ellesmere Rd.
• Volunteers help mentor cardiac patients at Rouge Valley Centenary
• Buy a Bed campaign huge success for Rouge Valley Centenary hospital
• Aiden's Toy Drive helps make holidays brighter for young patients at Rouge Valley Centenary
• Berry Merry Christmas
• Rouge Valley Health System Centenary delivers baby boy at stroke of midnight on New Year's Day
• Chinese community demands province invest in aging Scarborough hospitals
The facility specializes in rehabilitation for patients who have experienced strokes, orthopaedic surgery, or lower limb amputation, or who require specialized geriatric rehabilitation, assessment and treatment.
3276 St. Clair Ave. E.
• Providence Healthcare day program provides respite for caregivers