Mayor says gunman in custody after shooting, standoff at Planned Parenthood
Tyler Seguin gets shootout goal, Antti Niemi makes 34 saves to help Stars...
Joe Jonas has sold his Hollywood home for almost $3 million.
John Tory often talks a bit of sense – and he did so on Monday, Nov. 23,...
U.S. publication, Green Car Journal, has named the Ram ProMaster City its...
The Scarborough Hospital – General campus
3050 Lawrence Ave. E.
3030 Birchmount Rd.
• Hospital, U of T examine possible uses of alternative medicines
• Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder takes high toll on emergency workers, military, Scarborough forum hears
• The Scarborough Hospital’s new CEO to start job early
• LHIN puts The Scarborough Hospital’s plans for change on hold
• Ontario Nurses Association rep warns of service cuts if Scarborough hospitals merge
• Merger of Scarborough's hospitals approved by TSH board
• Beary Merry Christmas
• Scarborough hospitals approve agreement towards merging
• Pieces of broken hospital merger plan to be examined at CentralEast LHIN meeting
• Duchess of York, Lady Sarah Ferguson to speak at Scarborough hospital gala
• The Scarborough Hospital hosts cricket tourney to raise funds for cancer care
Rouge Valley Health System
Rouge Valley Centenary site
2867 Ellesmere Rd.
• Volunteers help mentor cardiac patients at Rouge Valley Centenary
• Buy a Bed campaign huge success for Rouge Valley Centenary hospital
• Aiden's Toy Drive helps make holidays brighter for young patients at Rouge Valley Centenary
• Berry Merry Christmas
• Rouge Valley Health System Centenary delivers baby boy at stroke of midnight on New Year's Day
• Chinese community demands province invest in aging Scarborough hospitals
• Privacy Commissioner of Ontario critical of breeches of patient information at RVHS
• Rouge Valley Health System CEO Rik Ganderton steps down from position at end of this year
• RVHS video helps ease children’s anxieties prior to surgery
• Aging emergency department at Rouge Valley’s Centenary hospital running far above capacity
The facility specializes in rehabilitation for patients who have experienced strokes, orthopaedic surgery, or lower limb amputation, or who require specialized geriatric rehabilitation, assessment and treatment.
3276 St. Clair Ave. E.
• Providence Healthcare day program provides respite for caregivers