With cupcakes and tie-dye kits in hand, employees from WagJag popped into...
NewsAlert: Wrestling star 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper dead at age 61: WWE confirms
Study suggests people spent more money during Pan Am Games
Salma Hayek ensures that good fats are a big part of her diet and also...
It is going to be a hot time in Spadina-Fort York this summer and fall....
WHO-led study shows Canadian-made Ebola vaccine protects against dreaded...
The Scarborough Hospital – General campus
3050 Lawrence Ave. E.
3030 Birchmount Rd.
• Hospital, U of T examine possible uses of alternative medicines
• Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder takes high toll on emergency workers, military, Scarborough forum hears
• The Scarborough Hospital’s new CEO to start job early
• LHIN puts The Scarborough Hospital’s plans for change on hold
• Ontario Nurses Association rep warns of service cuts if Scarborough hospitals merge
• Merger of Scarborough's hospitals approved by TSH board
• Beary Merry Christmas
• Scarborough hospitals approve agreement towards merging
• Pieces of broken hospital merger plan to be examined at CentralEast LHIN meeting
• Duchess of York, Lady Sarah Ferguson to speak at Scarborough hospital gala
• The Scarborough Hospital hosts cricket tourney to raise funds for cancer care
Rouge Valley Health System
Rouge Valley Centenary site
2867 Ellesmere Rd.
• Volunteers help mentor cardiac patients at Rouge Valley Centenary
• Buy a Bed campaign huge success for Rouge Valley Centenary hospital
• Aiden's Toy Drive helps make holidays brighter for young patients at Rouge Valley Centenary
• Berry Merry Christmas
• Rouge Valley Health System Centenary delivers baby boy at stroke of midnight on New Year's Day
• Chinese community demands province invest in aging Scarborough hospitals
• Privacy Commissioner of Ontario critical of breeches of patient information at RVHS
• Rouge Valley Health System CEO Rik Ganderton steps down from position at end of this year
• RVHS video helps ease children’s anxieties prior to surgery
• Aging emergency department at Rouge Valley’s Centenary hospital running far above capacity
The facility specializes in rehabilitation for patients who have experienced strokes, orthopaedic surgery, or lower limb amputation, or who require specialized geriatric rehabilitation, assessment and treatment.
3276 St. Clair Ave. E.
• Providence Healthcare day program provides respite for caregivers