Innovation, not just money, needed to fix health-care system: Philpott
9-man Roma misses out on Champions League after Porto loss
Sittler, Priestley, Hart and Beker among 2016 Walk of Fame inductees
A couple moved from uptown to downtown Toronto. His car insurance went up,...
Scarborough heritage experts will seek support at Toronto City Hall this...
HUMBER RIVER REGIONAL HOSPITAL
Church Street Site
200 Church St.
• Beary Merry Christmas
• Baby born at Humber River Hospital tips scales at 14-plus pounds
• RBC pledges $1.25 million to new Humber River Hospital
• Humber River Hospital builder donates time and money
• Total Ford donation to Humber River Hospital to be $90,000
• Ford family makes financial gift to Humber River Hospital
• HRH chief of surgery honoured as role model
• Erane Bocking has volunteered at Humber River Hospital since before it was built
Finch Street Site
2111 Finch Ave. W.
Keele Street Site
2175 Keele St.
• Cricket game leads to saving kids' lives
NORTH YORK GENERAL HOSPITAL
4001 Leslie St.
• 'Elves' wrap gift before Santa visits kids at NYGH
• Berry Merry Christmas
• North York General delivers baby girl at stroke of midnight New Year's Day
• North York hospital hosts inaugural innovation expo
• Joint Centres initiative puts North York General at forefront of health care innovation
• NYGH mammogram marathon screens women 50-plus for breast cancer
SUNNYBROOK HEALTH SCIENCES CENTRE
2075 Bayview Ave.
• Sunnybrook surgeon a winner in NFL/GE Head Health Challenge contest
• Toronto firefighters vow to raise $100,000 for Sunnybrook breast cancer centre
• Sunnybrook hospital, Mackenzie Health in Richmond Hill announce partnership
• Sunnybrook project navigates disjointed youth mental health system
• Sunnybrook’s iNavigait: Taking care while crossing the street
ST. JOHN'S REHAB – SUNNYBROOK HOSPITAL
285 Cummer Ave.
• Gala to benefit St. John's Rehab
HOLLAND BLOORVIEW KIDS REHABILITATION HOSPITAL
150 Kilgour Rd.
• Milos Raonic serves up donation for Holland Bloorview Foundation