Runnymede Healthcare Centre
625 Runnymede Rd.
A culture of excellence and innovation drives Runnymede Healthcare Centre to the leading edge of clinical practices so patients with complex medical conditions can live to their fullest potential.
Runnymede is determined to set new standards in all areas of complex continuing care. They develop complementary programs and services that provide more holistic care by addressing the medical, mobility, social and spiritual needs of its patients.
Their commitment to quality improvement ensures they provide superior care across every program, transforming patient lives one day at a time. Their patients live better because they make it possible.
St. Joseph's Health Centre
30 The Queensway
St. Joseph's Health Centre is a Catholic community teaching hospital providing health care services that reflect the Gospel values of respect, dignity and compassion. It is committed to fostering a healthy community for all. Working in partnership with the community, St. Joe's reaches out with the healing ministry of Christ to the sick, the disenfranchised and the disadvantaged.
For more than 90 years St. Joseph's Health Centre has served the health care needs of the diverse communities of South West Toronto. Their Mission is founded in the legacy of the Sisters of St. Joseph.
St. Joseph's Health Centre is a Catholic community teaching hospital providing health care services that reflect the Gospel values of respect, dignity and compassion. It is committed to fostering a healthy community for all. Working in partnership with the community, they each out with the healing ministry of Christ to the sick, the disenfranchised and the disadvantaged.
As a community teaching hospital St. Joe's is committed to providing the people we care for with the highest quality of patient family and community focused health care services.
• Electronic records help St. Joe's patients with mental health concerns
• St. Joe's unveils newest wing
• Hospital names clinic exam room after former patient
• Young cyclists pedal for St. Joe's
• Carolyn Baker, St. Joe's CEO, steps down
• Grade 9 students test the waters at St. Joe's 'Take our Kids to Work Day'
• Doctor wants to raise awareness during Crohn's and Colitis Month
• Beary Merry Christmas
• New tool in lung cancer detection helps doctors at St. Joe's pin-point exact stage of disease in patients
• North York hospital hosts inaugural innovation expo
• St. Joe's helping vulnerable patients stay warm this winter
• St. Joe's Homeward Bound program allows patients to do dialysis in their homes
• St. Joe's cardiologist offers tips to keep your heart healthy
• Cycle to support St. Joseph's Health Centre at upcoming bike challenge
• Paperless patient records now at St. Joseph’s Health Centre
• St. Joseph’s Health Centre called on the community to help formulate its five-year plan